Today shipped is the Spanish customer's pp melt blown filter.
The structure of the PP melt blown filter element is that the outer layer fiber is thick, the inner layer fiber is fine, the outer layer is loose, and the inner layer is tightly tapered to gradually tighten the structure. The unique gradient deep filtration forms a three-dimensional filter residue effect, featuring high porosity, high rejection, large dirt holding capacity, large flow rate and low pressure drop.
(1) Filtration efficiency and filtration precision, the filter element has a uniform pore density, and the filtration efficiency is over 99%.
(2) The filter resistance is small, the filter flow is large, the amount of dirt is large, and the service life is long. The fiber diameter and gap are adjustable during the production process, and the small outer layer of the filter microporous layer is large, which increases the flow rate and pollution. The amount of the filter element is not easy to block and prolongs the service life.
(3) It has high cleanliness, no pollution to water quality, acid and alkali resistance, organic solvent and corrosion.
(4) The strength is large, the filter element will not be deformed when the water pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the filter exceeds 0.4Mpa, and the filtration efficiency will not decrease when the temperature exceeds 90°C.
(5) This product has high hydrophilicity after being treated and modified by polypropylene, and can absorb ten times of water, so it can be used for oil-water separation.