The oil filter is a device used to filter oil. It is commonly used in engineering equipment such as engines and air compressors. It is a wearing part and needs to be replaced regularly.
1. It has high filterability and can filter out the slag in oil well.
2. Good oil permeability, low resistance when lubricating oil flows.
3. It has a certain mechanical strength and can withstand a certain pressure difference.
4. Easy to clean.
5. Anti-corrosion, anti-aging, low price, etc.
6. The oil filter has good sealing performance, and the sealing ring is made of special rubber to ensure 100% oil leakage.
Filtration accuracy requirements:
The diameter of the filtered particles must be smaller than the gap between the moving parts and the thickness of the oil film. Different characteristics of the equipment should use filters with different filtration accuracy, which is the key to the normal operation of the lubrication system.
The oil filter is divided into structure according to the structure:
replaceable, rotary, centrifugal, divided into full flow and split according to the position in the system. The filter materials used in the filter are filter paper, felt, metal mesh, non-woven fabric, and the like.
Filter media requirements:
Oil filters require higher filter paper than air filters. Mainly because the temperature change of the oil is relatively large, under the sudden temperature change, the concentration of the oil will also change accordingly, directly affecting the filtration flow rate with the oil.